Saturday, February 12, 2011

A little concern

Hey there! How's your day going?

If you have been reading some of my recent posts, you'll know that I'm in hair dilemma.... Not only that, but after having spent some time on the blogs on Weddingbee, I'm even starting to consider a second dress.... don't judge! I *love* my dress and I want to wear it as much as possible on the 1 day I can, it's just.... I'm a pretty laid back gal, and I just know that I won't be comfortable wearing that dress all night :/ What if I want to dance? Move around? Sit comfortably? A shorter dress would really make all of this MUCH easier.

(Source: left; right)

And it would solve my hair problem: sophisticated updo with long dress for the ceremony, all down and wavy with short party dress! Sigh....  Oh well, I know that I won't be able to convince myself to wear my Maggie dress only for 1 hour during the ceremony, so I might as well just keep procrastinating about my hair....

Did you choose 2 different dresses? How did you feel afterwards? Was it a good decision?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment