Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm back!

Hello folks! Sorry for the quiet period on my blog, but I've been busy with other things, and have actually not really been in "wedding mode" lately. It seems that now that we've booked the venue, the church, bought the dress, decided on the wedding colors and sent out our save the date cards, there's not so much to think about right now.... :-/ Does that sound strange? Did/do you encounter calmer periods when planning your wedding?

Though when I start to think about it, there is plenty we need to do still (duh!). I really should make a to-do list, so that everything will be taken care of in due time. I'm just not feeling very motivated right now.... even a little sad.... is that normal??

Fortunately, the weather here is absolutely marvelous today, big blue sky and sunshine, so I'll take my doggie for a long walk to chill a bit :)

Have a great saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment