Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Yeahy to me: I'm engaged!

On a trip to New York this spring, my then boyfriend proposed to me on April 1st (and no, it wasn't an April's fool, but it should tell you something about my fiancé's *great* sense of humor!). At that time, I was so stressed out with finishing my PhD degree that I was completely fine with JUST being engaged. However, 6 months have passed and it suddenly hit me that I'll - eventually - have to plan a wedding (can you feel the panic?!)!

Overwhelmed by that thought, I decided to start this blog, in order to have a place to keep track of my crazy ideas and to sort out my thoughts. I enjoy reading other people's blogs and will now give it a try at it myself. So after having succeeded in setup up the blog, I (being a future bride) will probably touch upon topics such as decorations (especially DIY), pretty white dresses, (stubborn) wedding traditions, diet & exercise (ugh), multi-lingual clashes and so on.

We plan to get married sometime next summer (2011) so I always think that there is PLENTY of time, buuuuut.... not really!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment