Friday, November 26, 2010

A trip to the South

A few weeks ago, I went to visit my family in Switzerland. It was a great trip, with lots of good times, laughter, good food and .... workouts! Ye, ya heard me right! We went for long walks in the forest next to my parents' house and the autumn colors were so gorgeous! Here are a few pics:



Personal photos - in the middle, you even see Papa Louis taking a picture of ME!

So all these autumn colors had me thinking that if I were to be married in autumn, this would be my color palette! So stunningly beautiful!

Oh, and I also went hiking in the vinery hills (the Lavaux) nearby Lake Geneva, with Sister Louis. Here are a few pictures too, just for you to enjoy the beautiful views:





We then went to have afternoon tea on the terrace of a famous hotel (which I forgot the name of right now :-/ ) that is located on the very top of a hill, with the most gorgeous view of the lake:


They also have a connected venue for weddings, with the same lake view, I was in love:

The Pavillon:
 The terrace (the restaurant is in the very back, you can't see it well on this picture):
(Personal photos)

What a great place that would be for my summer wedding, huh? Of course, I wouldn't serve BBQ food, but rather a 5 course menu in the 5 star restaurant :) Oh well, I would also need to win the lottery before I could actually afford this place, sigh....

Anyhoo, now one of my most important missions while there - other than eating great food and drinking good vine - was to get a good look at wedding dresses. Among others, I knew that they had Maggie Sottero and Sottero & Midgley dresses at several bridal stores. I'll show you what I found next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment