Thursday, January 13, 2011

Panic attack.... a little

Hi y'all! Sorry I went MIA for the last 10 days. My days have been completely crazy lately! Anyhoo, as I was sitting down yesterday to browse a few wedding sites, it suddenly hit me: there are 8 months left until our wedding.... OMG! SHHHHH*****TTTT! And I had a little panic attack all by myself....


I mean sure, 8 months is still a long time, but then again, 8 months are not 1 year! (yeah, I know I'm good at maths..). I still have no idea of how the decoration will be, what flowers I want, if we'll have a DJ, or a live band (well, not really an option budget-wise, so OK, I crossed that one off the list), what we'll eat, and basically, everything else than the date, the place and my dress.

After a few minutes of hyperventilating, I went like that:


and lightened a few candles to relax....


Then I gathered my inner calm.... took a deep breath.... and it became clear to me: I had to make a list. Or maybe a few lists, so that I could keep track of things and not get another panic attack a month before the wedding (even though I'm sure that the most of us brides have a few panic attacks before the big day.. no?).

I will post my lists later, but on top right now are the follow:
  • Decide on the food
  • Decide on the decoration
  • Decide on the flowers
So I'm browsing the web right now to find some more inspiration.... and I have decided that I will make a decision on the above 3 points before the end of January.

There you go self, that wasn't too panicking?


No comments:

Post a Comment