Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wedding hair

Happy New Year everybody! I hope you had a blast of a party just like me :)

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about hair.... It all started when I went to the hair salon to get my regular trim. I started to discuss with my hair dresser about the different options.... and there are so many! It's embarrassing, but I actually got stuck a the very first (simple!) question: down or up? I have no idea!

I am a very laid back, let your hair all down kind of girl, which is why I kind of thought that I'll just wear my hair down, with beautiful bouncy waves, very beachy style.... Kind of like this:


Or like this:

My hair is probably closer in length to Gisele's, but hey, why not work with a few extensions and I could get Nicole's hair :) In terms of bridal hair, it would look something like that:


But then I started thinking about my dress and realized that many other hair styles would make the dress *POP*. For instance, I love the asymmetric half-updo on the model wearing "my" dress:


Just like Carrie Underwood in this picture:


Or a romantic updo would also suit the dress well. Like these:

Misha Barton (source)


 (source)


Oooh so difficult to decide! And it gets worse when I'm thinking about veil or no veil!

How did you choose your hairstyle? Were you happy with your choice?


No comments:

Post a Comment