Saturday, January 15, 2011

Who needs a florist?

So after having surpassed my panic attack, I have made some progress on the decoration and flower front. I have thought a lot about flowers.... and what they cost! After a little research, I have found out that flower arrangements are insanely expensive! And though I LOVE flowers and want them to play a major part in our wedding decoration, I simply won't pay thousands of kroners (or dollars!) for something that will die in a day. And seriously, how difficult can it be?

If you take:



shouldn't you end up with something like this?


Eh well, you get the picture. If I buy my flowers in bulk and make my own arrangements, I will save PLENTY of money, still have beautiful flower decorations and have some more money to spend on the food, music or a honeymoon ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment