Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hey out there! So I'm finally back in the blogosphere :) The past two weeks have been really hectic and I've even spent my week-ends working :/ Due to all that, I didn't even have the time to think about some more wedding related stuff!

But thanks to the newsletters various wedding sites send me, my mind was brought back to more important things ;) One thing that I really want to do at our wedding venue is bathroom baskets!


I always love bathroom baskets at fancy hotels and think that they add a touch of glamour to any bathroom. Nice smelling soap, mints, chewing gum, bobby pins, lip balm, hair spray, dental floss, what else can a guest wish for? :)

Do you plan to have bathroom baskets at your wedding? What would you include in women'/men's?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment