Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pocket folds

Hello out there!

Now that our Save the Dates were out the door, I have been looking more closely at wedding invitations. I absolutely adore letterpress, but it's just out of our budget, and frankly, I wasn't too impressed with the options I had found in Copenhagen, so.... moving on!

After a little research on the internet, I fell in love with pocket folds! And for this DIY bride, Cards and Pockets is Nirvana!

Here are some examples, all courtesy of Cards and Pockets:



Check out their website for more inspiration, especially the Customer Gallery and their design idea blog for more inspiration, they're amazing!

I've ordered samples from them (which they ship to you for free, even if you live outside the US) and I am so in love with their products. Top notch quality! I am definitely making our invitations with their materials, I "just" need to decide on colors and style.... which is SO difficult when there are so many awesome products to choose from!!!! Can y'a tell I'm excited? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment