Wednesday, February 2, 2011

MOH dress

Hey! How are y'a?

Since our wedding colors are getting more and more defined in my head now, I have been researching dresses for my Maid of Honor (aka. my li'l sista). For colors, we are definitely going for black and white/cream, while the accent color will probably be purple. So here are a few dresses that I really like, and I think that the price is reasonable. They are all from Dessy, which I love :)

I do love the white one with black belt, but know my sista, who will only want black....

All-round black, a dress that can be used again and again :)

Aubergine, deep purple, the color of precious stones! Love, love, love! Not so sure about my sista.

Now the only "problem" is that we do not have any store carrying Dessy in DK or Switzerland, and my sister does not take chances with buying over the internet (unlike me), so she'll have get inspired by the pictures and find something along these lines, and that she likes.

Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment