Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I had a dream

Good morning! Hope you're having a great start of the day?

I had a dream last night.... about my wedding. Not a good one though! It was happening abroad (I have no clue where), in a real ugly church and my "guests" were people that I have met throughout my life, but that are not in my life anymore. How strange is that? Then, I was looking for my sister and one of my friends to help me put on my dress and do my hair, but I couldn't find any of them! In the end, I decided to just wear another (simple) dress and got my hair updo done by some stranger.... !!!! OMG!

Now, why am I telling you this? You see, the funny thing is that (even though it was done by a complete stranger) my hair updo was actually really nice, just like in this picture:


And the funny thing was that I could look at myself in the mirror and *see* how I would look like with this hair style! Did that dream come in handy or what? So what is the conclusion? Well, as much as I like this hairstyle, it's not for me. First of, it doesn't really feel me and second, the tousled, romantic style, not so much me either. I usually have (at the rare occasions where I dress up) a very polished, modern style. So what I know is that, if I'll wear my hear up, it will most likely be more in this way:


So that's one eliminated hairstyle, and 3 more to go. But you know what? I kind of have the feeling that this is the style I'm going to roll with in the end:


Why? Because it's the one that feels the most *me*: it's loose, simple, relaxed but sophisticated - and I will recognize myself when looking into a mirror! We'll see :)

Have a great wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment