Monday, March 7, 2011

Weight loss update

Hello there! How's your monday going so far?

So it has been a little while since I have updated my weight loss project. Well, it's actually going great. Slowly but steady. I'm still having my smoothie (almost) every morning, and I'm really considering buying a juicer (so that I can incorporate more greens into my morning drink).

A Shrek smoothie (personal photo)

I've been very active (sports-wise) and thus have incorporated more snacks into my day. What I'm loving right now are apples with peanut or almond butter :D

(personal photo)

As for my workout, I have been running 3-4 times a week, lifted weights and recently discovered Zumba fitness. I had been a little reluctant trying Zumba, because I'm always reluctant to fitness and diet trends, but I must said, I'm completely sucked in by the craze! It's honestly the closest I've come to exercise without knowing it! Seriously! If you love music and love to dance, it's definitely for you. It's also great to tone your abs and define your waist.

I've lost 17 pounds so far, and I look forward to loosing 20 more pounds :) Woohoo, getting real healthy  over here!

Have a great day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment