Thursday, May 26, 2011

Unexpected challenge

Hello! How's your day going? Well I hope :-)

Do you know how sometimes things happen unexpectedly and make you pick your brain for a solution? Yeah? Well, that happened to us yesterday. We heard that our venue got a "makeover".... color wise! So we paid a little visit to the place, and yeps, they painted it! The colors went from mostly white with dark blue chairs, to these colors:


Woooa, right? The weird minty moss green is decorating the walls (talking about domination), while all chairs are now light grey (acceptable I guess) and the non-removable "blackboards" are rusty orange. Oh and the new curtains are a warm and sunny yellow (almost mustard yellow), but hey, we can remove those. Interesting, right? :-/

Some time ago, I completely fell head over heels for a mostly black & white, with a dash of purple (you can see my inspiration pictures here).

So what do you think; can my color scheme still work in a background of minty moss green surrounding walls?

I'm trying to figure out if we have to change our color palette or not.... I guess I also could incorporate the grey chairs, but those are easy to deal with by disguising them with chair covers.... It's mostly those weird green walls. I need to pick my brain on that one. Any ideas are appreciated :-)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment