Thursday, November 18, 2010

Following up on my workout

So I just thought that I would pop by to tell the world (well, if the teeny-tiny audience that actually reads this post can account for the WHOLE world....), I actually exercised yesterday! Not today though.... but that's not the point, I worked out for a full 60 minutes yesterday. Congrats to me!

Please forgive me if I am boring you to tears with my workout & diet posts (because there will be many more to come!), but since it is a big part of my journey to my wedding day, it also takes up a huge space in my head right now. And it will probably stay that way until I'm firmly routed in my routine.... (great choice of words ;) So here's yesterday's workout:

Cardio:
30 minutes on the cross-trainer (equals 300 kcal burned, yeeesssssa)
Weights:
the 25-minutes arm workout from Kathy Kaehler's book (which she trained Jennifer Aniston with, so if that will give me Jennifer's arms, then hell I'll do the workout every day from now on! Let me just deny genetics for a little while, pleeeease! I mean look at her, sooo pretty)


....and that dress, wooaw! I really like it.... it could be a wedding dress, couldn't it??

Well, moving on. So, I didn't exactly plan a "rest" day today, but it sort of happened to become one, so here is my workout for tomorrow:

Cardio:
30 minutes on the cross-trainer
Weights:
The same arm workout (I told ya I was goin' to do that every freakin' day!)
Kim Kardashian's lower body workout (the dvd - and who doesn't want her bootylicious body ;)

For the upcoming week-end, I'll probably do some more cardio on both saturday and sunday (I might go to the gym this time, to run on the treadmill - which is like the most boring way of exercising ever!) and I'll throw in some Pilates, which I absolutely LOVE. I love the calming pace of the exercises and the its effectiveness; plus it is the only workout that has ever given me a flat and trimmed tummy before! But that's a few years back unfortunately, ahem! Jumpin' right back on the wagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment