Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wedding inspiration

I have to admit that when I first found out that I was going to get married, I had no clue about what my decoration would look like. I had never given it any thoughts before. I know that you always hear that *every* girl dreams about her wedding day, pictures her wedding dress and has it all figured out already by the age of 8, buuuuut, nope, not me. Am I perhaps not normal? Hmm, not sure. But I really haven't, so when I first went online to look at venues, I was amazed and overwhelmed by the gazillions of beautiful decorations that can be done. So in the spirit of our garden-party-style wedding, here's what inspires me:

A creamy white and green color scheme, with a touch of pastel yellow, perfect for a summer wedding.

Ohh, and THIS is how I would like to dine:

Amazing! However, there is no way I can find such as venue in Denmark.. sigh.

Here's another beautiful inspiration board:

I have never actually thought that I would love lilac as a color for a party (well, wedding), but this is so pretty, romantic and vintagy (oh, I recently discovered that I had a hidden love for vintage looks, so I'm going to explore that as well!).

No comments:

Post a Comment