Sunday, November 21, 2010

I think we found our venue!

After having searched through the internet and all of our friends in the quest of the perfect venue, I think we finally found it: a tennis club! I do not have any pictures yet, but I'll post some later. The tennis club is located about 20 km north of Copenhagen. The club house is nicely isolated from the neighboring houses and is surrounded by tennis courts, pretty grass lawns and big old trees. I can really picture our outdoor ceremony on one of the lawns, our reception on the big wooden patio and a BBQ dinner in the cozy surroundings of the club house. Perfect location for a summer wedding! More on that coming soon.

Other than that, I am proud to tell you that I am still going strong with my workout regimen! I have done my cardio on the cross-trainer and my arm toning exercises :-) I have also done the Pilates stomach muscle series.. twice! I can now hardly laugh without getting sore, but hey, it's worth it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment