Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Now.... the DRESS!

Now that we have the quest for venues going, I thought it was time to start looking for some potential dresses. I really like simple yet modern cuts, and since we are leaning towards a low-key garden party/BBQ style of wedding, the dress shouldn’t be too bling-bling and marshmallow-looking (if you know what I mean!). Dessy makes some really cute ones:

Dessy wedding dresses: left: style #1015 ($300); right: style #1017 ($500) - prices from House of Brides.

Some other Dessy favorites of mine; left: style #1022 ($399); middle: style #1024 ($425) right: style #1026 ($400) - prices from House of Brides.

I should also mention that I’m in love with asymmetric, kind of Greek-goddess inspired looks, especially those from Allure Bridals (which, by the way, make absolutely gorgeous wedding gowns!!!!):

Allure Bridals: left: Allure Exclusive style no. 2309; right: Allure Far & Away style no. 933
 

I also liked this Alfred Angelo beachy dress:

Alfred Angelo wedding dress, style 1614


So many to choose from! How does a girl decide? How do'ya? 


No comments:

Post a Comment