Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wedding jewelry

Happy sunday people! Hope you're having a relaxing day :)

I've been thinking a little more about the whole wedding jewelry thing lately. Usually, I'm a very bling kind of person, so I love this kind of look:

(Indian wedding jewelry; source)

However, I (again!) think that all the lace on my dress is interfering with so much glam ;) Also, there are several small pearls, Swarowski crystals and sequins sewed onto the lace, so the dress is pretty sparkly by itself! Therefore, I'll probably go with a more low key jewelry style. Actually, I think just some earrings and maybe a slim bracelet, nothing more. 

Since my dress is quite vintagey, I was thinking about wearing pearl earrings. Something like this:

Simple and stylish (source)

For the bracelet, I was thinking along these lines:

Crislu bracelet (source: The latest trend)

Crislu bracelet (source: The latest trend)

The good thing is that I love jewelry and already have a quite large selection (of some cheap pieces, mostly costume jewelry and some real pieces), so I'll find something there to fit :)

What do you plan to/did you wear?

Have a great sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment