Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wedding rings

Good morning! How's your saturday going?

After all the hair-veil headache, I've decided to think about something else. Though I should be making to-do lists for the gazillion things that need to be done, I decided to ignore the lists. Browsing wedding websites, I came across a top that I hadn't even considered before: wedding jewelry. And actually, another, related, kind of big topic: the rings (!!!!).

Well, the reason for this is that, I already have my ring. I got a really beautiful eternity ring from my FI for our 10 year anniversary as a couple, and that's the one I'll be wearing as my wedding ring. It's actually the swing celebration ring from Tiffany's:

(Source: Tiffany & Co)

So there's one thing I can cross off my list ;)
As for my FI's ring, there's a little twist. You see, he doesn't like jewelry on himself. He has tried, but really didn't like it. Hence, he is pretty positive that he won't be wearing a wedding ring (which is fine by me, since the commitment of marriage is not reflected in a ring). Si what we'll probably do is find a simple silver ring (very budget friendly!) and then take it from there. If he happens to like a ring on his finger, then we'll look into a more special one.If not, that's ok too.

Does your husband wear a wedding ring? Did you discuss the topic "men & rings"?

Have a great saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment