Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm back! With more veil and hair trouble....!

Hello out there! So I've had about a month's break from this bloggy.... I needed it! And it would have been quite boring to read about my wedding hair dilemma every day for one whole month, don't you agree? :-)

Anyhoo, I've been thinkung a LOT about my wedding hair lately, and was a teeny tiny bit depressed that I had nobody to talk this through with :-/ There is nobody around me that is getting married this year, so nobody's interested in talking about wedding related stuff.... Here's where this blog came back into the picture: it's patient and kind, and I can post anything I want to try to sort out my thoughts and collect an immense number of inspirational pictures :-) Unfortunately, it doesn't offer any feed-back, but hey, nobody's perfect.... ;-)

So what are my thoughts on my wedding hair now? Well, I really think that the long, loose and wavy hairstyle I first thought I'd opt for, is something that I really could wear anytime. And I mean, anytime. Therefore, something a little more special might be nice for my wedding day. Also, I really think that a veil looks more polished when worn with an up-do (just my opinion). Finally, I do think that an up-do also will look better with my dress. So up-do it is (... like 90% sure :-).

Here are a few up-do from celebrities, which I really like:

Camilla Belle's sleek and sophisticated up-do

Tyra's Oh so glamorous 'do

But boy do I still luuuve this look - maybe I should consider morphing my hairstyle after dinner? I just have to wear this style at some point, maybe at another party ;-)
Carrie Underwood's side ponytail

Here's also another pretty up-do, on a beautiful non-celebrity:
Isn't she gorgeous?

I'm a bit afraid that the last hairstyle will be too loose and romantic on me, thereby making me less put together and as if my hair wasn't styled carefully. Do you know what I mean? So something along the lines of the first two will probably work best on me. 

I'm off for now, but will be back very soon :-) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment